Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
People who don’t pray become distant from God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son Lord.
Since people who don’t pray get cut off from conversation with the Trinity and the Lord, they become distant from the thoughts of God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son Lord and will center on their own thoughts.
When you pray, through the dialogue of prayer,
– you will loosen whatever is bound one by one,
– you will clean up what is dirty,
– you will fix what needs to be fixed,
– you will build up what needs to be built up,
– you will resolve what needs to be resolved by conversing,
– you will find what should be found,
– you will do what you should do and thus, problems will get solved.
When you pray, God gives you everything that should be given to you. On the other hand, if you don’t pray, He will give you only the basic things and not give you anything further.
Prayer is like action. You take action through prayer.
It is by taking action through prayer, taking action through your thoughts and taking action through your body, that you resolve what needs to be resolved, fix what you should fix, build up what you should build up, find what you should find, receive what you should receive, and make yourself clean.
Prayer is something you do at times when you surely need to pray, but with basic prayer, you should do it daily.
You should pray the prayer of conversation in your life of faith regularly like you would eat and like you would sleep.
Prayer plays an extremely important role — to the point it can determine the destiny of your life of faith.
Prayer is conversation. It is love.
Through prayer you grow even closer to the Trinity and the Lord.
Through prayer you become united with the thoughts of the Trinity and the Lord.
By doing that, I bless you to:
– Restore your love by giving all of your love entirely to the Trinity and the Lord,
– Make yourself clean by repenting of all your sins,
– Be close to God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son Lord and always walk with Them.